1. Go to zoom.us in your web browser and log in using your email and password.
2. Click My Account in the top right corner.
3. Click Recordings from the list on the left.
If you recorded your conversation to the Cloud, it will appear on this screen. If you recorded your conversation to your computer, click the Local Recordings tab at the top.
Local recordings are only accessible from the computer on which they were recorded.
For Local Recordings:
4. Locate your conversation in the list and click Open.
5. If prompted, click Open zoom.us in the pop-up box.
6. In the window that appears, locate the file titled audio_only.m4a. This is the file you'll upload to the LVN platform.
For Cloud Recordings:
4. Locate your conversation in the list and click on the conversation title.
5. Hover over Audio only to see the download icon.
6. Click the download icon. The audio file will appear in the downloads folder on your computer.
Need help uploading the audio file to the LVN platform? Read our article on audio upload here.