Browsing through a collection's highlights is a great way to hear a variety of perspectives across multiple conversations. This article explains the different ways to explore them.
1. From the collection homepage, scroll through the Activity Log to see the most recently created highlights. Click on any highlight to open it and listen.
When you come across a highlight you'd like to save, click the star to add it to your favorites.
2. Below the activity log, the Explore Highlights section generates randomized highlight cards. Select Next Highlight to browse through the cards.
3. Click Explore all highlights to view all the highlights in your collection.
4. From this page, click My Highlights to see only the highlights you have created.
5. Click My Favorites to view the highlights you've saved.
6. From the All Highlights tab, click the dropdown arrow next to Tags and type or select a tag to see related highlights.