After your LVN conversation is published on the platform, you'll be able to go back and create highlights. Highlights are excerpts of conversations that you'd like to identify as important or worth sharing. When creating a highlight, consider the following questions:
- What parts of this conversation should a person hear to get a sense of what this group talked about?
- What parts of this conversation could be played in a different LVN conversation to foster understanding of the views and lives of this group?
If you choose, you can also download highlights and share them on app.lvn.org or more publicly. Learn more about sharing highlights here.
1. From the conversation detail page, click the Transcript tab.
2. Scroll through the transcript and identify the part of the conversation you'd like to highlight.
Visit our Highlighting Tips page for tips on what makes a great highlight.
3. Click and drag to select the text you'd like to include in your highlight. Click the Highlight pop-up to the right of your selected text.
4. In the Write a note field, add a brief description of your highlight.
5. In the Add tags field, type any relevant tags that might help you or others find this highlight. Once you begin typing, the box will automatically generate suggested tags.
6. To modify who can view your highlight, click Change visibility and select your preferred privacy settings.
7. Click Save.